These terms and conditions govern your use of this website and our service; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Unless otherwise stated, DOERS own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website and other related business page like social media etc. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view the website and other related business page like social media etc. only to avail the services only. Downloading the content, and printing the pages or any other content from the website for your own personal use, business use or any other purpose will attract legal action against users. You must not:
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or business or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity or to provide review of website on other platform.
You must not use this website and other related business page like social media etc. to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to this website without DOERS express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications, threatening communication against company or society, or bad remark which directly or indirectly affect the company performance or brand. You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without DOERS express written consent. Failure to any clause of this agreement will attract necessary legal action and penalty.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. DOERS reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at DOERS discretion.
If DOERS provides you to access of part of website with a user ID and password that will created by you to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential and shouldn’t disclose or use any information of the website for any purpose. DOERS may disable your user ID and password in DOERS sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material etc.) that you submit to this website, social media or any business related page for whatever purpose.
You grant to DOERS a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to DOERS the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or DOERS or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
DOERS’ reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website and other related business page like social media etc., or stored on DOERS servers, or hosted or published upon this website. Notwithstanding DOERS rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, DOERS does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website. If there is any content found on the website or server or on related social and other pages of DOERS, DOERS has all the right to take necessary legal action.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. DOERS makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, DOERS does not warrant that:
• This website and other related business page like social media etc. will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this website and other related business page like social media etc. is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
• The website and other related business page like social media etc. is free of defects or errors. Nothing on this website and other related business page like social media etc. constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
DOERS will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
• To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss
• For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
• For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data or any other thing.
These limitations of liability apply even if DOERS has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit DOERS liability in respect of any:
• Death or personal injury or vehicle damaged or property damage caused by DOERS negligence;
• Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of DOERS; or
• Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for DOERS to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website and other related business page like social media etc., you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website and other related business page like social media etc.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, DOERS has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against DOERS officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or service. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect DOERS officers, employees, partners, suppliers, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as DOERS.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify DOERS and undertake to keep DOERS indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by DOERS to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of DOERS legal advisers) incurred or suffered by DOERS arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.>
Without prejudice to DOERS other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, DOERS may take such action as DOERS deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
DOERS may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version. Whenever DOERS publishes new terms and conditions, all the old terms and conditions will be deemed obsolete and new terms and condition will be considered even for all the old transaction or booking or uses of users or customer.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions, constitute the entire agreement between you and DOERS in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Government of India Law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Karnataka
DOERS is registered with Ministers of Corporate Affairs. You can find the online version of the register at [www.mca.gov.in]. DOERS’ registration number is. AAI-0518 .
DOERS is registered with MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS. DOERS’ professional title is DOERS LLP and it has been granted in the India.
DOERS subscribes to the following code[s] of conduct: Ministers of Corporate affairs. These codes/this code can be consulted electronically at [www.mca.gov.in]
Registered in Minster of Corporate Affairs Registrar,
Bangalore under registration number AAI-0518 DOERS registered address is – 945, 1st Floor,
5th Main, 21st Cross,
Sector 7, HSR Layout,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102
Contact email - contact@DOERS.co.in
DOERS LLP may not operate from the registered location and may have multiple operating location in the world. Also, DOERS does not guarantee that any employee will be present at any location as company may operate from any location or allow their employee to work from employees’ residential area.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app or social platform etc.?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, Bank Details, card details or other require details etc. to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site. To process the payment, provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
• To share with business partner, certain group of employees or supplier to contact and provide services.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
• To any legal entity is requested or for any legal action towards users. How do we protect your information? We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning We do collect credit card information, but it will not be used for any other purpose other than processing the payment. We do not use Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.